The little things make a big difference.
Most likely, you’ve got a wish list. The one you keep on your fridge, in your phone, or just in your head that has all the things you hope to find in your new home. Things like high ceilings, lots of storage, walk-in closets, or a two-car garage. Luckily, every time we build a house, we bring our wish list, too. It has all the things you’ve been wanting, plus a ten-year structural warranty, rounded sheetrock corners, bright and open gathering areas, and spacious bedrooms. We add these things not just because we should, but also because your home just wouldn’t be perfect without them.
- Solid Wood Stained Front Door
- Rock and Brick Exterior
- Tongue and Grove Stained Pine Ceiling on both Porches
- Full Gutter System
- Accent Lighting on Front of House
- Complete Sprinkler System
- Sodded & Landscaped Front, Sides and Backyard
- 20 SEER Trane Air Conditioners
- Full Foam Encapsulated Insulation
- Low E Double Pane Tilt Inward Bottom Sash
- Zip Wall Sheathing System
- Tankless Gas Water Heater
- 2 Wood Burning Fire Places, 1 Indoor And 1 On Back Patio
- Site Finished Hand Scrapped Wood Flooring-Entry, Study And Formal Dining, Family Room
- Upgraded Carpet Selection
- Custom Designed Ceramic Tile In Kitchen And Baths
- Pecan And Hickory Wood Fireplace Mantel Indoor
- Security System On Doors And Windows
- Recessed Can Lighting In Family, And Or To Plan
- Chair Rail, Picture Molding, Trim Packages Are Per Plan
- Crown Molding In Family, Kitchen, Formal Areas, Study And Master Bedroom
- Custom Made Stained Pecan & Hickory Cabinets, Soft Close Doors And Drawers
- Granite Counter Tops In Kitchen, Baths, And Utility Per Plan
- Walk In Pantry Per Plan, Under Counter Lights, Stainless Steel Appliances, Double Oven-Convection And Conventional, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave All Whirlpool
- Pest Control Tubes In The Walls
- Hurricane Ties On Rafters
- 30 Yr. Dimensional Shingles With 30lb Felt
- All Homes Come With 10yr Structural Warranty And Engineered Foundations Created By Using Soil Test
This is where we start with our customers on their custom home build. Then, customers may decide to add/upgrade more features or cut some features to make sure they are within their budget. Either way, we are here to help every step of the way to ensure your Salt Creek Custom Home meets your family’s needs and expectations!
Salt Creek Custom Homes is your premier custom home construction partner! Contact us NOW to schedule your FREE consultation!